المشاركات الشائعة

10/25/2010

Message from a girl Omarkip to Muslim girls



Message from a girl Omarkip to Muslim girls

Peace and mercy of God be upon you
Islam is wonderful ...Is the only religion that I felt something pulled me to him to embrace instead of 12 studied religion to choose one of them ..I am writing this letter and I cry heartburn twenty years of disbelief in God ..I will not hide my sisters, that before the Islamic religion that you feel something important in our lives, but we do not want(Americans) to recognize its importance ..
Yes .. My story began with Islam when she met a Muslim girl from Saudi Arabia, did not exceed the age of twenty years ..Asked me to help them in English, was fluent ..In the first months of teaching have not shown any interest in her religion despite my love for the very habits of Muslims. And the first thing that struck me is the (family cohesion), which deprived him since I was one day!Been cut off for more than 5 months, but I help her with some things at the time tests. But I stopped for the duration you're thinking about a profound reflection on the girl who wears the robe (** jab) black covers and even the rest of her body and her beautiful face ...She had two sisters, and they were Tkrmani attaches importance to me and so I was sometimes ashamed of them ..My friends at the university were saying to me:How my grandmother Muslim ignorant (ignorant) do not they??I was increasingly saddened by the lack of understanding of what is going on around me my friends in internal ..I feel that Muslims have something to distinguish them from others, despite the misleading propaganda media about Muslims, but that we Americans admire the appearance of Muslim women did not even show that.
In a rainy day, was on Sunday, I said today I'm going to the church to find the answer!!! ?The answer to the fact of God ..
Because I want to tell you about me to the nun who was my friend .. Entered the empty room where he hanged the cross and said:"O Lord, I am in distress is known only to you ..O Lord, help me ..O Lord, Do you have a son?! (Almighty God for what I said)You see my tears and aware of this confusion ... Any of the 12 we follow?!!I would love to be a Muslim .. I wear long black robes and walk in the streets .. Marry an Arab man to live a decent free! "
I cried a lot, so my girlfriend came to the nun says:"You weep and how they crucified Jesus?"I am even more pain at the moment .. Not control myself I was very tired to the point of collapse ..Fell to the ground lament .. And I cried and I draw my hand to the cross ..- Speak, O (jane) Is what we believe in this cross is true??I am confused!!Who is the god that you believe that God is the third of three!!??I can not afford more of this lying .. Tell me the truth .. Any religion should be followed?? No .......
Interrupted (jane) was distraught, saying:"Yes, dear you have the right to ask such questions myself .. I asked myself these questions a thousand times ...!"And grabbed my hand and said:"But after all that grabbed the Bible (bible) and forget all these questions given by the devil in ourselves .."I looked at her and said: "How much are you crafty" ..
I left the place, and went out wandering I do not know where to go.Suddenly I saw men show them they are Muslims from what they wore .. I rushed to them .. And I said:"Please please"And took a deep cry crying and I said:"Where can I meet a Muslim by friends?"They told me a voice filled with tenderness and warmth:"Come with us, we will go there to pray" ...I said: "I do not .. I can go on my own .. just tell me where is the Islamic Center?" ..
I went there I was wearing (miniskirt) ... Entered to the place and I felt peace in my heart .. apply I felt ashamed of Mbusi after I saw the veiled Muslim women ..I saw the clothes set aside prayer and I said to myself: Why not put one on my legs .. I did ..She asked a Muslim:"Welcome .. Would you like to know anything about Islam?" ..I said: "Yes .. I would like to Taerveny on Islam .. Please!"She said: "I am pleased that, but have you read anything about Islam?".I answered reluctantly: "Yes, I read a lot, and I am a teacher home (tutor) to a Muslim girls from Saudi Arabia" ..She said: "Well I am pleased if Tzroyni in my house to let you know anything about Islam" ...I looked until I cried of joy ... I said: "Thank you thank you ..." .The time I speak Arabic but are weak and sentences are not arranged ..From today I will not need to think about solving the maze of triangulation .. From today I am not guilty ..
I am a Muslim!
After that I went back to the house .. And I am satisfied .. I could not sleep because I am not worried or confused .. But I delight ...And developed a compass to know the direction of the Qiblah .. And rolled out a prayer rug and prayed the first prayer in Islam, the evening prayer because the time is not out yet ..In the last prostration ... Worship for 30 minutes and I cry with joy, and I asked God to help me and Ithbtni on the road to the right.
This was a day of date of birth ... (7-16-1999 )....And nominal Muslim and my ID replaced Besorti I wear hijab ....
I passed many difficult days it is time to relax .. I should be locked ... After twenty years of loss and wandering.
Bsidikti approached the passenger and told her the news of Islamic .. The most happy joy ..
But the story is not over ..The difficulty came to tell my family the news .. But I resist the temptation myself and that was the time of Birthdays ..And I wore the veil and entered my father and my mother and my only brother.- Sarah .. What is it?!! Cried my brother.I told him, tears filled my eyes: this is the veil .. I am a Muslim today .. My name is Muslim, and not pleasant.
I was surprised my mother and pale color and her face she said: My dear you've gone mad!?? How do you accept Islam as a religion?!I told her: "Islam is my religion, my prophet, Muhammad, and Allah is my Lord, and the Koran written, Khadija and Aisha s *** j, and America, myAnd you are still my mother Mary (Mary) and you are also my father (Jhon) and you are my beloved pet (Mark) .. You are my family .. There is nothing new but I have changed ..Became a Muslim, I am now happier and more stable .. I feel that I am a human being .. I feel free ..And embraced my mother and father strongly, has been showing signs of vulnerability ..
My mother said: Do not worry baby, but what about this that wearing the veil ...???!!!I said to her: This is for my mother Basie .. I love him and I can not wear it .. No, no, I can ..
My mother said: "But what will people say?? Oh they will think will not see the golden hair walked wonderful ...I said: My mother does not matter .. What is important is that I am a Muslim.
Passed the exam and praise God .. After they went I wrote a letter attached with three white roses ...Wrote:Mom, Dad, my brother ...I love you and I'm still the daughter of the family .. I'm still an American .. Please Aqubloni a Muslim ..By the way .. I was impressed by the wonderful gifts you brought me ...But I want to tell you something .. Which I can not celebrate with you next year ..I know this seems to be sad, but ... Sotqubl gifts Sthoudroha me ..I remember my mom I still love youI do not remember my father still love youI remember my brother, I still love youLove: Muslim
This is my story .. Story I was born again ...I ask my sisters to pray for me .... I ask from the depths

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق